[wp-hackers] Re: Plugin upgrade broken?

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Sat Dec 6 23:27:13 GMT 2008

Hmm, that is interesting. Need to fix that. Whatever transport you are
using is messed at that point. Some PHP HTTP extensions don't exactly
work the same way, therefore one of them probably is returning a string
instead of the correct integer (The Response header is not returned, so
the code can't be extracted). from it).

What revision of WordPress 2.7 are you using. What transport are you
using? ( I believe Ryan has a patch which will allow you find out).

If you make a ticket with the full details, I'm sure it will be fixed as
soon as possible. Will need additional information.

Jacob Santos