[wp-hackers] Re: Plugin upgrade broken?

Dougal Campbell dougal at gunters.org
Fri Dec 5 17:50:31 GMT 2008

Michael E. Hancock wrote:
> From: "scribu" <scribu at gmail.com>
>>> Also, the search by name in the Plugin Installer is useless.
>
> A Plugin search on the term 'deviant' returned three plugins,
> including Deviant Thumbs.  But, I don't have a search by name--just
> term, author, and tag.

Speaking of which, though, an actual 'search by name' feature sure would
be handy. For example, and quite ironically, searching for the 'Simple
Tagging' plugin, you have to go to like the 3rd or 4th page of results
before you actually find the plugin. Ironic, because that could be fixed
if the plugin had better tags on Extend :)

--
Dougal Campbell <dougal at gunters.org <mailto:dougal at gunters.org>>
http://dougal.gunters.org/