[wp-hackers] Hide category

Dan Gayle dangayle at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 16:15:40 GMT 2008

Here's an example of what I am talking about:
	LOOP
	The post headline
	The the post text
	The the post author
	The the post date
	The post's categories: News, Featured News, Google News <<<--- Need
to hide just this
	END LOOP

I need to hide the Google News category from the display on the blog,
without compromising the rest of the post. Thanks for everyone's
patience :)

Dan