[wp-hackers] WP 2.7 menu sidebar

Glenn Ansley glenn at glennansley.com
Fri Aug 22 14:00:19 GMT 2008

WordPress makes 4 major releases a year (usually). Unless your book is going
to be self-published or going to print real soon, it might be a bad idea to
get too specific in the what's coming section: <
http://wordpress.org/about/roadmap/>. It'd be a shame for your book to cater
to the 2.7 crowd and not publish until 2.8 or 2.9 is out. Just a thought.