[wp-hackers] Help w/ cURL and Google Maps

Mike Walsh mike_walsh at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 15 04:32:01 GMT 2008

Thanks for the tip, it got me a little farther.  I am using the following:

    curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url) ;
    curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1) ;
    curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_PROXYTYPE, CURLPROXY_HTTP) ;
    curl_setopt ($ch,
CURLOPT_PROXY,"http://proxy.shr.secureserver.net:3128") ;
    curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 120)

Now when I run it I get an incomplete response from the server when compared
to my development environment. GoDaddy finally got back to me and even
though cURL is enabled in their PHP environment, GoDaddy says they don't
support cURL on a Windows server (which is what I am working with).

It's close, so close.

Mike