[wp-hackers] Custom upload blocks

Joost de Valk joost at joostdevalk.nl
Wed Aug 6 20:53:21 GMT 2008

Hi all,

I'd appreciate some help:

I want to tie a custom meta box to the file uploader, and don't know
how. So, I'd like for someone to click on an icon in the meta box,
with that, open the uploader, upload a file (to the normal upload
directories), and sent back the url to the meta box input... This to
tie images to a post that need to be used outside of the post in the
theme...

Someone know how to do that? :)

Best,
Joost