[wp-hackers] a reply !

Alexander Beutl xel at netgra.de
Sun Apr 27 21:06:00 GMT 2008

kids... they just don't know what they're doing...

Nighty_Soft - read this one first, then you'll maybe get an idea what a
hacker is after (if you don't get it: It is knowledge and the power to
create things, nothing else, especially not destroying things) - and then
decide if you want to become one.

http://www.phrack.org/issues.html?issue=7&id=3&mode=txt

Now I think we should move this topic to /dev/null since it will not lead to
any end.