[wp-hackers] a reply !

Alexander Beutl xel at netgra.de
Sun Apr 27 20:01:32 GMT 2008

I will tell you something:

A hacker is someone who does great, crazy or unexpected stuff with a
computer (hacking on the keyboard). Most of them are working as
developers, security experts or stuff like that - many are coding open
source stuff in theire free time.
What you're searching is a cracker.
Nobody on this list will guide you there - we all want our pages to stay
secure ;-)