[wp-hackers] Plugins Directory: Updating the "Tested up to" value

Alexander Beutl xel at netgra.de
Tue Apr 22 07:08:02 GMT 2008

> the version number on the folder name
if this was that way it seems to have changed.
Just tried it (cause I would had some problems if this would happen) and had
no probs at all... while the .zip's name contains .ve.rs.io.n

Another anoying thing is: if you create an empty folder the .zip will not
contain it (yes I added and commited the folder) - you will have to throw
some not needed files in...whatever thats good for.