[wp-hackers] Comment client for WordPress

Vladimir Yushko yahoo2 at yarrowsoft.com
Fri Apr 18 19:20:30 GMT 2008

I understood you completed. When I wrote about mobile devices I had hoped
that my humor harmless and easy to be understood. I didnt joke about others
blog engines. Sorry.

My applications have many platforms depended modules such as supports
drag&drop, virtual files in the clipboard, interthread synchronization,
manage multi top level windows, preview comments in hint window and more. I
known what features of my application can be transfered to another platform.
Possible create same appication with semilar features but never new
application can be compared with original. I hope what I wrong.

--
Best regards, Vladimir Yushko
http://commentclient.com/