[wp-hackers] phpxref

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Fri Apr 18 17:18:09 GMT 2008

Peter Westwood wrote:
> Ozh wrote:
>>> Any chance that Automattic could host a phpxref of trunk and latest
>>> stable? I've been using http://xref.redalt.com/wptrunk/nav.htm every
>>> day for years and it's finally stopped updating (dec 6).

> I've just set it up [1] with hourly updates.
>
> The current location is temporary and it may have to more depending on
> the bandwidth usage etc.
>
> [1] http://sandbox.ftwr.co.uk/wp/

I've put a link to this new site on the Developer Documentation and
Function Reference pages of the Codex. Anywhere else it should go?
Those are the two places I knew of that linked to the Redalt xref, as
well as another site that seems to track the latest released version
of WordPress.

     --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software