[wp-hackers] Comment client for WordPress

Vladimir Yushko yahoo2 at yarrowsoft.com
Fri Apr 18 05:25:57 GMT 2008

I understand your arguments. I do not remember the exact figures but more
than 90% of users in the world uses Windows platform. * nix is not a
commercial
platform unlike MAc. I know that you can say to me about *nix. But *nix
users are not accustomed to pay (holly war?). I can safely ignore any
platform except Windows.

--
Best regards, Vladimir Yushko
http://commentclient.com/