[wp-hackers] The security week? :)

Alexander Beutl xel at netgra.de
Thu Apr 17 13:58:23 GMT 2008

> a secret phrase, which is completely humanly random

while we all should be aware that human randomnes is not random enogh for
cryptografical issues. There are several weeknesses in human random strings.

You are of course right: more than 15 chars is better anyway, but I didn't
want to argue about length but about being able to randomly create a string
in the installer which sets a compleatly random passphrase which shouldn't
be of a fixed lenght.