[wp-hackers] Re: Can someone verify this

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Wed Apr 16 15:22:53 GMT 2008

I haven't had it occur on WP, but I have had it occur on WPMU if I haven't
visited the write options page and hit save (i.e. default category).

Dunno if the two are related or not though, but we definitely shouldn't be
creating categories with a "1" as their name, regardless of why.

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/