[wp-hackers] Comment client for WordPress

Alex Hempton-Smith hempsworth at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 16 07:35:28 GMT 2008

> I am absolutly blind and for developing uses screenreader. Many
applications not
> accessability for me.

If you can use web-pages then you can use Adobe AIR - applications created
using XHTML, CSS and Javascript should be completely accessible for you.

> xml-rpc parser, http client, internet explorer and
> spell-checker from MS-Word. Where can fount this library in crossplatform
> framework?

I'm not sure that's possible. AIR was created to be that cross-platform
environment, there may be other projects like it but to my knowledge Adobe
AIR would be you best bet. Without it, you'll have to create three separate
applications for Windows, Mac and Linux users respectively. And if there are
built in security features inside the main AIR application itself, you
wouldn't have to worry about people 'trusting' you.

Just my 2 cents, take it or leave it :)

Alex