[wp-hackers] Comment client for WordPress

Eric Marden wp at xentek.net
Tue Apr 15 17:11:00 GMT 2008

On Apr 15, 2008, at 12:30 AM, Vladimir Yushko wrote:
> First here keywords is "unknown" and  "trust". With "trust" I cant do
> anything. I have several software products under "Yarrowsoft"
> trademark more
> than 4 years. Please find negative information about my products.

That still doesn't make you known to this community. Or trusted for
that matter. Of course this is all semantics, and people fall across
the whole spectrum of this, as others who trusted their known virus
scanner to make themselves comfortable with your software enough to
try it. Others could load a virtual image and play with it inside that
sandbox. So there are options for those interested enough in the
software to safely try it out. However, its very unlikely that you're
going to win over the rest of them that insist on source code and
checksums from trusted and known sources.

I guess my point is this: you can't win 'em all.

-e

P.S. - I'd probably play with this client, but alas, I don't run the
platform you wrote it for.