[wp-hackers] GPL/WP-compatible icon sets?

Andrew Ferguson andrew at fergcorp.com
Tue Apr 15 15:55:14 GMT 2008

"*Share Alike*. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may
distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this
one." [1]

Since your just including the icons (which I would be hard pressed to think
qualifies as building upon the work), I don't think you need to worry about
making your code CC-licensed.

+1 to Beutl's idea as well

[1] http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/

-Andrew Ferguson