[wp-hackers] Re: File Editing in Admin Backend

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Mon Apr 14 06:53:23 GMT 2008

Yes, The plugin editor is currently limited to(in 2.5 at least) editing
the actual plugin php file.
So It'll edit my-plugin.php but not my-plugin-functions.php(If the
functions file is not a plugin in itself..), and not my-plugin.css

I personally do not use the file editors, But i can see some people would
like to, I recon it should be able to edit any file in the plugins folder
myself.