[wp-hackers] Plugin auto-update deleting more files than I'd like

Aaron Harun admin at anthologyoi.com
Sun Apr 13 20:30:05 GMT 2008

In my AJAXed WordPres plugin I have something similiar, but I offer
people the option to store some or all of the modified template files
in the theme's folder. It not only makes upgrades smoother, but it
also allows them to switch themes with ease.

I do't see why it couldn't be done, but I don't think that selective
deletes are the best option because there is too much that can go
wrong, and it will make the entire upgrade process more complicated.

Aaron.