[wp-hackers] Plugin update & security / privacy

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 24 18:33:33 GMT 2007

Applicable by law being the key phrase there. If I create a program that
sends me back your bank information I can still be prosecuted for it because
it is against the law - GPL license or not.

I asked an attorney who I do work for about this. She sent me this link. It
is somewhat outdated, but does have some really good information regarding
this (and similar) issues:

http://library.findlaw.com/2002/Jan/1/241484.html

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net