[wp-hackers] Ajaxian Page Ordering for Wordpress

Bernardo Santos berpasan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 02:05:47 GMT 2007

It turns out there are a lot file changes (13 I believe) but most of them
are either minimal routine changes (like adding the new javascript to
script-loader, new permission to order pages) or are for added files that
will never need to be changed/messed with by the WP folks (eg.: external
plugin files).

The only substantial parts of code that belong to WordPress are at *
wp-admin/js/edit-page-order.js  (new)**,
**wp-includes/class-page-order.php(new)
**, **wp-admin/admin-ajax.php (altered) *and if you add them up there are
probably less than 300 LOC, which is also pretty independent from everything
else in WP and very unlikely to break anything else.

Thanks for the nice comments, Cheers,

Bernardo