[wp-hackers] Clarification on Tagging Plugins

Christine Davis christine at neato.co.nz
Thu Sep 20 20:47:49 GMT 2007

UTW as-is, is being disbanded in wordpress 2.3;  but its interesting
functionality* is being split off into smaller, more managable plugins.

*suggestions [is on wordpress.org], admin [is with my beta testers] and
rendering [is causing me to pull my hair out].  There might be others (:
I'm looking at you, tag entry.