[wp-hackers] Re: Plugin to post source code needs testing

Matt speedboxer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 20:50:45 GMT 2007

On 9/17/07, Viper007Bond <viper at viper007bond.com> wrote:

> That'd require digging _heavily_ into the Javascript package as the
> styling,
> highlighting, etc. is all done via Javascript.

Copy the file "shBrushXml.js", rename it to "shBrushBlank.js" and replace
any instaces of Xml with Blank and of xml with blank. Just delete any CSS in
the file, and remove the extra aliases.

Then add blank into the array in the plugin file.

Then you can use blank as a language and it won't be highlighted.

I'm sure you could remove some more extra stuff from the JS file, but
someone with more experience with JS should take a look at it...

--
Matt (speedboxer at gmail.com)
http://mattsblog.ca/ | http://livemp.net/