[wp-hackers] Plugin Challenge: Post from an iPhone

Stephane Daury wordpress at tekartist.org
Thu Sep 13 13:29:41 GMT 2007

[gonna try hard to not sound like a snub pr*ck, 'coz I kinda hate
having to say the following, but it makes sense]

Hey Matt,

Sorry, we weren't ignoring you, but we were checking in with Matt @
Automattic on acceptable team sizes.

We're already 3 and have a plan and the tasks setup.
Matt advised 3 as a good number (keeping budget and productivity in
mind).

Maybe next time. Please don't hate me! :p

Stephane