[wp-hackers] Plugin Challenge: Post from an iPhone

Jared Bangs jared at pacific22.com
Wed Sep 12 23:48:37 GMT 2007

I'd suggest going with a minimalist interface that's functional (at least
the basics as outlined by Stephane) and more friendly in general to all
mobile devices.

Then a layer on top of that that adds CSS (and script if necessary /
valuable) for specific devices by user agent, with the iPhone being the
first such "skin".

- Jared