[wp-hackers] Plugin to post source code needs testing

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Mon Sep 10 21:14:08 GMT 2007

1. I've had bad experiences with other server side highlighting plugins for
WordPress before. They often get manged by WordPress. That one sounds decent
though, minus the "lang" attribute (then again, this one is forced to use
"name" due to the JS package). To be honest though, I'd probably have used
server side highlighting as well if I had been starting from scratch and not
just overhauling an existing plugin.

2. Oh.

3. Get a faster browser / see #1.

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/