[wp-hackers] Do I have to suggest a new hook (or just write better documentation)?

John Blackbourn johnbillion+wp at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 13:16:12 GMT 2007

Paolo,

You could try output buffering [1] with a preg_replace for something
like '/<h2>Archive for category.*?<\/h2>/i' (although that's off the
top of my head so is probably wrong). Not sure how this would affect a
blog's performance so you'd have to look into that.

HTH, John.

[1] http://www.php.net/ob_start