[wp-hackers] New Codex page on WordPress Optimization

Callum Macdonald lists.automattic.com at callum-macdonald.com
Wed Sep 5 08:23:52 GMT 2007

Mail servers set their own queuing policies. For example, I've heard
that Hotmail will only try once then bounce it back to the user.

I generally support the theory that distributed DNS is a good thing.
Aside from anything else, it reduces the risk that DNS will go down and
then who cares whether your servers are up?!

C.