[wp-hackers] Planet generator

Ozh ozh at planetozh.com
Wed Oct 31 18:05:27 GMT 2007

I think WP + Whatever would be totally different: a front page of
posts going into an archive of post, hence a huge source of duplicated
content (original posts + the planet).
The planet as of now is just a front page. Basically, it's just a feed.

http://FrenchFragFactory.net ~ Daily Quake News
http://planetOzh.com ~ Blog and WordPress Stuff