[wp-hackers] automatically create a new page with plugin upon installation

Burobjorn burobjorn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 18:41:46 GMT 2007

Mhhm perhaps I have overlooked something. I can't figure out how to
directly set the appropriate theme for this newly inserted page.

In a nutshell:
I want to create a page upon my plugin's installation and also set this
page to a specific theme included with the plugin.

Any help much appreciated!

All the best,

grtz
BjornW