[wp-hackers] New plugin add missing manage_pages column hooks

Edward Dale scompt at scompt.com
Mon Oct 22 16:11:18 GMT 2007

Hello all,

I released a new plugin[1] yesterday that might be of use to some
reading this list.  It provides the missing hooks that have been
requested on trac[2].

The hooks in question are 'manage_pages_columns' and
'manage_pages_custom_column'.  They're created by hooking onto the
'wp' action and recording what it's showing and then adding any custom
columns after the page loads using jQuery.

Give it a look and let me know if you think it's useful or if you have
any suggestions.  I'd appreciate any input from the WP ninjas here.

[1] http://scompt.com/projects/manage-pages-custom-columns-in-wordpress
[2] http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2284

Cheers,
Ed