[wp-hackers] Couple of quick questions: restrict access to plugin file and loading of l10n

Ozh ozh at planetozh.com
Fri Oct 19 19:25:39 GMT 2007

I believe this is less critical for themes, as by concept the theme is
always loaded (contrary to plugins which can be loaded or not,
depending on context: admin page, etc...)

Unless of course if for some reason only the admin area of your theme
is translated (say, an admin page within wp-admin). In such a case,
you could conditionally load the translation file within an if
(is_admin()) { } block

http://FrenchFragFactory.net ~ Daily Quake News
http://planetOzh.com ~ Blog and WordPress Stuff