[wp-hackers] WordPress versions <-> functions map

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Wed Oct 17 14:20:12 GMT 2007

Ozh wrote:
> I'm bumping this old thread to report to anyone interested that I will
> be soon posting a complete map of functions across all WP versions.
> Preview: <http://planetozh.com/temp/wp_functions_history.gif>
> That's 1250 functions through WP history across 30 releases from 0.7.1
> to 2.3 ! :)

Please put a link from somewhere in codex.wordpress.org to your site.
The Plugin Resources and Theme Developer Resources lists would be a
good places to make links, as well as the Function List article. All
are locatable from the Developer Documentation landing page.

Thanks,
     Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon

Poplar ProductivityWare * www.poplarware.com
Web Databases/Scripts * Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software