[wp-hackers] WP's Physical Path

Keith Murray kdmurray at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 15:27:54 GMT 2007

Hi,

I apologize if this is a question with a well-documented answer, but
I've been looking for a while and haven't come up with one.  I have a
plugin that needs to reference a physical path on the host.  Is there a
WP variable that stores the physical path?  Or is there a method of
retrieving the physical path of your WP root in some other fashion?

What I need to get is a path like:
/home/users/my_account/somedomain.com/wordpress

Ideally this could be done with little or no knowledge of this
information by the blogger using the WP plugin.

Thanks,

Keith.