[wp-hackers] wp2.3 and dbDelta()

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Wed Oct 3 00:01:24 GMT 2007

Yes it does. Look at the top of the file.

if ( file_exists(ABSPATH . 'wp-content/install.php') )
    require (ABSPATH . 'wp-content/install.php');
require_once(ABSPATH . 'wp-admin/includes/admin.php');
require_once(ABSPATH . 'wp-admin/includes/schema.php');

install.php will output stuff, as may others.

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/