[wp-hackers] Themes Being Unofficially Distributed with Security Vulnerabilities - Time for an Official Theme Repository?

Robin Adrianse robin.adr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 00:00:54 GMT 2007

Anyone could do it, really (at least anyone with reasonable knowledge of
code).

Hell, I'd be willing to help out with that... but I wouldn't really want to
be the only one, in case I got tied up in something else and the repository
just stalled... which is what happened with themes.wordpress.net IIRC.