[wp-hackers] Virtual Multiblog

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Sat Nov 24 02:48:53 GMT 2007

That is the major advantage, yes.  The VUSER constant also allows you
to make themes and such that (for example) load a different header
depending on the blog.

I have multiple blogs on my site -- I _love_ the fact that I only
have to keep one set of files (including plugins) up-to-date.

I intend to add functions that print a) lists of all blogs in the
system, and b) combined lists of pages.  I've also been very
interested in the discussion surrounding common user systems for
different software, as I'm trying to get multiple WP blogs to share
user tables.

Stephen