[wp-hackers] Regarding Status Pending...

Matt speedboxer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 02:07:55 GMT 2007

So it shows up for Subscribers only, then?

I think the best thing to do would be to have a checkbox that says something
like  "All posts made by this user must be approved by an Administrator
before being published" when creating a user or editting a user.

Matt (speedboxer at gmail.com)
http://mattsblog.ca/