[wp-hackers] WordPressCamp in Montreal?

Stephane Daury wordpress at tekartist.org
Thu Nov 8 04:39:08 GMT 2007

Hoping this won't be inappropriate chatter. Sorry if so, just let me
know.

I was wondering if anyone on the list would be interested in having a
WordPressCamp in Montreal (Canada)?

I can get the ball rolling and see if I can score a location, etc.
Nothing formal, just a bunch of WP hackers meeting up, having some WP
fun, and who know, maybe even crank up some code if anyone's in need.
BarCamp style (http://barcamp.org). I just went to BarCampMontreal3
and FaceBookCampMontreal, and it was really fun (though maybe not
entirely useful).

Let me know, here if appropriate, or off-list.

Cheers,

---
Stephane Daury - http://tekartist.org/