[wp-hackers] Spam against reCaptcha

Cyberheb cyb3rh3b at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 05:57:32 GMT 2007

Yes, I agree. I also suspected it was done by human spammer, as I know
reCaptcha is powerfull since it use "unsolved words by OCR which is
solved only by human to be it's known words" so quite difficult to
make bot read the challange words.

I just curious if there's some bot which has this capability or some
other way to break the reCaptcha, or some mis-implementation of
reCaptch on wp.

I don't think other spam guard is as powerfull as reCaptcha, since
they use static algorithm which can be tested and read by bot, or I
got mis-understanding on this?