[wp-hackers] @ Need docu about writing a plugin for wp

Blast o_O neryver at infomed.sld.cu
Sun Nov 4 05:29:19 GMT 2007

Hi!!!
Do you remember me!!?? :)

The plugin you told me is terrific but i need to make some changes to
it, do you know how can i contact the authors!?!??

The main trouble is that I need the plugin don't put the "Table of
Content" over the whole content, I need that it makes his job similar to
the way that mediawiki does, first the introductory paragraph and then
the Table of Content ;)

well, I will really appreciate your help and by the way, I made a plugin
for the TinyMCE editor, the one WYSIWYG that uses WordPress that lets
you have a shortcut to add double brackets to a selected word when
typing, if you want it just say it ;)

See ya,
B.