[wp-hackers] Ribcage - Manage A Record Label Website With Wordpress Plugin, help required

Pixline supporto at pixline.net
Thu Nov 1 12:29:23 GMT 2007

Il giorno 01/nov/07, alle ore 13:19, Alex Andrews ha scritto:

> It will be Linux. I already have a shell script, written in PHP/
> CLI  to do
> this, but wondered if someone had already done the work for me.
> My needs are to allow an admin user to upload a flac file then have
> this
> file's tags scanned and it added to the database, then have a script,
> probably using cron, convert the FLAC to numerous other formats.

or maybe you can just plug it after the upload, let the admin choose
formats (if they aren't fixed) and do the conversion on the fly :)
I was wondering about this as an extension for another plugin I've
made, say, to allow an mp3 to be tagged with text and permalink of
the real page.  This is the hard way; a conversion script (either
bash or php) would be easier to write than a plugin, I think.

Sorry, I have not really much time and connection in these days (I'm
moving myself in another City) but I'll try to have a look and
hopefully write some code soon.

Paolo

Paolo Tresso
Pixline.net coder