[wp-hackers] InstantUpgrade now with FTP support -- testers needed

John Blackbourn johnbillion+wp at gmail.com
Thu May 31 00:38:51 GMT 2007

Functionally it's looking good Alex,

A couple of small points, would it be possible to determine the 'FTP
path to WordPress' (under InstantUpgrade Config) automatically? I
wasn't immediately sure what value to put in here and had to try a
couple of paths before I got the right one.

There's a typo at the top of the Config screen - 'separetely' instead
of separately.

I'm not a fan of the top-level menu one bit. I reckon you could easily
squeeze all your options into a submenu of Manage or Plugins. You
could even combine the configuration screen with the actual upgrade
screen if necessary.

John.