[wp-hackers] XSS Vulnerability reported by a french geek

Aaron Brazell abrazell at b5media.com
Tue May 29 16:18:52 GMT 2007

Yeah I know. I defended you in one of the tickets because the guy was
being an ass to everyone who was pointing out that the POC doesn't
work. That's why I say "I still still still". :)
--
Aaron Brazell
Director of Technology, b5media

www:: www.b5media.com
my www: www.technosailor.com
phone:: 410-608-6620
fax:: 416-849-0347
skype:: technosailor

Everything contained in this email is confidential and stuff.