[wp-hackers] Re:[5575] trunk: Better draft, private, and future post/ page management from mdawaffe.

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 00:25:58 GMT 2007

Matt wrote:
> Unless you have 100's of Drafts. :P
>
> I think a "Drafts" page would be better. With a separation of Post Drafts
> and Page Drafts.

LOL! Yeah, now my curiosity  is going.  Well, I have some free time
here... I'll make up about  XX to XXX amounts of crap drafts once and
see what happens.. lmao! Oh wait, never mind I don't have that much free
time on my hands haha... I wonder about that though, if it would be a
would be a cool thing too.

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net