[wp-hackers] Re: "Blogroll" Title

Robin Adrianse robin.adr at gmail.com
Sun May 27 16:06:49 GMT 2007

Well, it's made that way, I would think, in politeness. If you wanted to
know what updates the ticket receives, then feel free to put your
username/email in the CC field, but other people might not want tons of
messages.

Getting notified of your own changes was recently (recently = 3 weeks or so)
added to Trac, but I'm subscribed to WP-Trac so I get it all, anyways :).