[wp-hackers] "Blogroll" Title (#4343)

Robin Adrianse robin.adr at gmail.com
Sun May 27 16:04:52 GMT 2007

I think either "Links" or "Bookmarks" would be fine, since they aren't
purpose-specific like "Blogroll" is, but IMO preferably the first one
because it would enable more flexibility in use.

Putting Links/Bookmarks/Blogroll under a sub-tab in Manage is a great idea.
Our Links/Bookmarks/Blogroll management is a rather small venture, and I'm
sure it would fit.