[wp-hackers] WordPress 3

Robin Adrianse robin.adr at gmail.com
Mon May 21 22:34:54 GMT 2007

I'm with Brian. I have yet to be convinced that moving to PHP 5 is feasible,
considering the current hosting situation. Personally, I could code without
PHP 5's features, but I would much rather do with. The way I see it, all
we've managed in this thread is to reiterate the same points over and over
again.