[wp-hackers] XML-RPC drafts (used to be 2.3 Features)

Daniel Jalkut jalkut at red-sweater.com
Mon May 21 15:04:52 GMT 2007

On May 21, 2007, at 12:14 AM, Joseph Scott wrote:

> When saving a post (with say metaWeblog.newPost  or editPost) you
> can indicate that it is a draft.  You are correct though, we don't
> have any specific methods for managing those drafts.  Seems
> reasonable to add that under the new wp.* methods.  Did you have
> something in mind already?
>
> If you have been having other issues with WordPress XML-RPC please
> let me know, I'd be happy to help track them down.

Thanks, Joseph. It's nice to hear ;)

I don't have anything in mind but I will probably have a better sense
after I play with what the other systems provide for inspecting drafts.

At first guess I'd think maybe something similar to "getRecentPosts"
but specifically for drafts would be a good start.

Daniel