[wp-hackers] Missing Menus

Aaron Brazell abrazell at b5media.com
Mon May 21 14:14:52 GMT 2007

I think you're looking for a slight verbage change:

if( user_can('manage_options') )
--
Aaron Brazell
Director of Technology, b5media

www:: www.b5media.com
my www: www.technosailor.com
phone:: 410-608-6620
fax:: 416-849-0347
skype:: technosailor

Everything contained in this email is confidential and stuff.